Download The New iPhone X Default Ringtone On Your iOS Device
Apple’s new iPhone X hit the shelves recently and early consumers have mostly had great things to say about it, with the tenth-anniversary iPhone’s all-display design and new Face ID authentication system receiving most of the attention. While big changes like those hog most of the limelight, more software-centric tweaks and additions tend to slip through the cracks without so much as a passing acknowledgement.
The iPhone X comes packed with a bunch of new Dynamic and Live wallpapers as well as a new default ringtone called Reflection. We’ve already covered how to get the new Live wallpapers on older iPhones, and in what follows, we are going to walk you through how to do the same for the new ringtone.
It probably won’t feel as good as owning an iPhone X, but hey, all it’s going to cost you is a few minutes of your time.
1. Download the new ringtone from the link below.
2. Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
3. Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.
4. In iTunes, select your device from under the Devices list, then select Tones from the menu that appears underneath it.
5. Drag and drop the downloaded ringtone onto the right pane as shown in the screenshot above. Doing so will transfer the ringtone to your device.
6. On your iOS device, launch the Settings app, navigate to Sounds > Ringtone, and select iPhone X Reflection Ringtone from the list.
That’s all there is to it. You now have the new iPhone X ringtone installed and active on your iOS device. Looking for more ways to get a taste of the latest from Apple? If you own a 3D Touch-ready iPhone, you can paint your Home screen in iPhone X colors with the gorgeous new Live wallpapers we mentioned earlier in this article.