How to Get the Double-Bladed Lightsaber Early in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order isn’t your typical Star Wars game. The action-adventure title borrows heavily from the likes of Dark Souls and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, including the elevated challenge that is usually associated with their ilk.
While it’s nowhere near as sweat-inducing as FromSoftware’s works, the game has its fair share of mountains to scale, especially if you’re playing on the harder difficulties. If so, you’re going to need all the help you can get. One shot in the arm you are likely to miss if you don’t stray from the beaten path early on is the double-bladed lightsaber. While the upgrade isn’t going to make the rest of your playthrough a cakewalk, having it early on does help, especially against larger mobs and ranged enemies. Also, it just looks cool.
Here’s how to get your hands on the double-bladed lightsaber.
1. On completing your first objective at Bogano and returning to your ship, the Mantis, you are given the option to choose either Zeffo or Dathomir as your next destination. Choose Dathomir.
2. After landing on Dathomir, proceed through the path on the right, across the chasm, and up the red growth on the cliff side.
3. Continue on down the path, keeping to the right, climbing up the ledges and defeating or avoiding any enemies in your way until you come across another wall covered with the same red growth. Climb up and at the top, take the path to the left.
4. Proceed down this path, activating the climbing rope shortcut along the way, until you come across a flight of stairs leading through an archway.
5. A cut scene will play as you go through the archway and you will find yourself facing two Night Brothers. Take them down, or ignore them, then go through the opening at the opposite end of the area.
6. Past the chasm on the other side, you will find a Meditation Circle. After having rested at it, proceed up the stairs and through the path on the right until you reach the other side of the tall door that leads back to the Meditation Circle.
7. Instead of heading back to the Meditation Circle or taking the path right in front of the door, take a left and proceed down this route to find a room with a stone table in the middle.
8. Interact with the stone table to acquire the double-bladed lightsaber upgrade. You can now switch from the regular lightsaber to the double-bladed variant and back by hitting right and left on your controller’s D-pad or the “x” and “c” keys on your keyboard.
It also affords the unique ability to chain-deflect blaster bolts. With the double-bladed lightsaber equipped, if you hold block after deflecting one blaster bolt, any subsequent bolts that land within a certain time will automatically be deflected back towards enemies.